It is Nobel Week here in Stockholm. A time to celebrate science and its achievements, as the Nobel laureates gather in the city to give lectures, answer questions, and last […]
The situation in Iran is deeply worrying, and I am following developments closely. In my previous blogs, I’ve been explicit in my denunciation of the regime’s violent conduct and endorse […]
Iranian authorities have resorted to the use of violence in response to the university protests in Iran. I would like to reiterate what I have already stated on my Twitter […]
Svensk version nedan The Karolinska Institute alumnus, Swedish citizen, and researcher in disaster medicine, Ahmadreza Djalali, turns 50 years today. He spends his birthday in prison in Iran, incarcerated under […]
It is still too early to know what the consequences of last weekend’s election in Iran will be, but hope is mixed with worry. The new president-elect, Ebrahim Raisi, is […]
Ole Petter Ottersen, president 2017-2023
- Ett varmt tack för mig – och ett stort tack till alla!
- Agility in a health crisis – a report on the lessons learned during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Internationellt samarbete innebär noggranna överväganden
- Öppet brev till utbildningsministern Mats Persson: Fyra hinder och en förutsättning för excellent forskning och utbildning
- Grattis till utnämningarna, Annika och Martin!