It is now five weeks since Russia invaded Ukraine and began a war that has hit swathes of the population extremely hard. UNHCR describes the situation as the fastest-growing refugee […]
Last week, the Lancet–SIGHT Commission on Peaceful Societies through Health and Gender Equality (of which I am a member), published an article in The Lancet that strongly condemns the Russian Government’s aggression […]
From the vantage point of a medical university, each and every war is a health crisis, calling for our competence and putting us to the test. The vision embedded in […]
This is the English version of a previous blog post in Swedish After Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, events have moved with shocking speed and raised issues that we are compelled […]
This is an English version of a blog post previously published in Swedish (March 3, 2022) A few days ago, the Swedish government – via Minister for Education Anna Ekström […]
Ole Petter Ottersen, president 2017-2023
- Ett varmt tack för mig – och ett stort tack till alla!
- Agility in a health crisis – a report on the lessons learned during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Internationellt samarbete innebär noggranna överväganden
- Öppet brev till utbildningsministern Mats Persson: Fyra hinder och en förutsättning för excellent forskning och utbildning
- Grattis till utnämningarna, Annika och Martin!