This week the three internal boards – board of research, board of doctoral education and board of higher education – had a common retreat, a very important signal that there […]
The latest government research policy has a clear focus on innovation and touches upon the role of university-associated holding companies. The government expresses its intention to review the focus of […]
The dean of higher education, Annika Östman Wernerson had asked med to join her for an afternoon at the advanced leadership programme she is currently attending. Known as HeLP, Högre […]
It is becoming increasingly clear that no one is immune to international politics, including our own university in a country historically relatively unaffected by international restrictions and conflicts. As a […]
Ole Petter Ottersen, president 2017-2023
- Ett varmt tack för mig – och ett stort tack till alla!
- Agility in a health crisis – a report on the lessons learned during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Internationellt samarbete innebär noggranna överväganden
- Öppet brev till utbildningsministern Mats Persson: Fyra hinder och en förutsättning för excellent forskning och utbildning
- Grattis till utnämningarna, Annika och Martin!