At KI we are pleased to host the annual Rosling Seminar, in collaboration with the WHO and in memory of our esteemed colleague Professor Hans Rosling. The 2022 seminar will […]
On October 6, the first annual Rosling Seminar was arranged jointly by the World Health Organization and Karolinska Institutet. The seminar was held in Aula Medica in front of students […]
February 2022 marks five years since Hans Rosling, professor in international health at KI and co-founder and chairman of the Gapminder Foundation, passed away. I can’t help but constantly return […]
Hans Rosling had a tremendous impact around the world. Internationally he is known for his captivating analysis of global health data, for discovering a paralyzing disease in Africa and explaining […]
Summary in Swedish below On August 16 we will commemorate Hans Rosling by arranging a seminar and debate in the Jacob Berzelius auditorium at the Karolinska Institutet. You are invited […]
I was very proud to kick off this morning’s seminar Global and Local Health – Legacy of Hans Rosling to share my views on the work of this outstanding scientist, […]
Ole Petter Ottersen, president 2017-2023
- Ett varmt tack för mig – och ett stort tack till alla!
- Agility in a health crisis – a report on the lessons learned during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Internationellt samarbete innebär noggranna överväganden
- Öppet brev till utbildningsministern Mats Persson: Fyra hinder och en förutsättning för excellent forskning och utbildning
- Grattis till utnämningarna, Annika och Martin!